FOR VIP ACCESS
GRAND CENTRAL MIMICO™ is a vibrant, all-inclusive and future proof neighbourhood. Thoughtful timeless design, transit and modern amenities converge to create South Etobicoke’s most relevant and significant community.
A master-planned transit oriented community by VANDYK PROPERTIES, comprising over 2 million square feet ofmixed-use development – Spanning 4 city blocks and anchored by over 1.85 million square feet of inspired residential living. At the heart of this new district is Buckingham St. & Newcastle St. bustling thoroughfare boasting a modern new MIMICO GO STATION connecting residents to downtown Toronto and the future Ontario Line.
CONVENIENT ACCESS TO
EVERYWHERE YOU WANT TO GO
The journey starts at Grand Central Mimico™ – a vibrant, hyper connected, new district with a design focused on the future. Vandyk is leading the way in bringing the world-class concept of transit-oriented communities to Toronto. This all-inclusive future-proof neighbourhood will feature a new modern reconstruction of the Mimico GO station, with integrated access points to new mixed-use buildings, connecting residents to downtown Toronto and the future Ontario Line.
Grand Central Mimico™ means convenience without a car. This gateway location puts you at the centre of everything. Convenient access to the fully-integrated new Mimico GO Station means daily commutes, or downtown concerts and culture are a short hop away.
Grand Central Mimico’s™ mandate: Connect communities and transit to promote sustainable transportation solutions for the future.
- PROJECT NAME: Grand Central Mimico Condos
- ADDRESS: 23 Buckingham St, Toronto
- DEVELOPER: VANDYK Properties
- PRICES/SQ.FT: $983
- NUMBER OF SUITES/FLOOR: 12
- STOREYS: 26 storeys
SUITE SIZE RANGE: 844 - 899 sq ft
- SUITE SIZES: Studio, 1 Bed, 2 Bed & 3 Bedroom
- COMPLETION DATE: 2025
- Total Regeneration Area (Acres) 60
- Total Planned GFA Within Regeneration Area (Sq.Ft.) 3,800,000
- Planned Residential GFA (Sq.Ft.) 2,100,000
- Planned Commercial / Employment GFA (Sq.Ft.) 180,000
- Grand Avenue Park Expansion (Acres) 14.8
- New Greenway & Bridge Crossing distance (Km) 1.25
- Projected Area Walk Score* 88